Pram's arrived - here are some pics of our actual pram!
Had an antenatal appointment this morning, it was good to hear the baby's heartbeat again and his head is still down in the right position which is good news. Husband has decided he wants to cut the umbilical cord which is cute!
My husband has been fantastic throughout this whole pregnancy, he's been there for me all the way through - never once complained and always does his best to make me happy. This December will be our 11th wedding anniversary and I'm really proud of him as a person and as my husband, everyone who knows him thinks he'll make a brilliant father and I know he will be. In his blog (stalk-like-an-apache) he has outlined ten things he wants to teach or encourage our son to do and has challenged me to do the same so here goes...
(1) To bring him up to understand what it is to have a relationship with God as our heavenly father and to know what Jesus did for him.
(2) To respect and value other peoples and cultures
(3) To value the study of history and understand the roots of modern civilisation
(4) To love animals, appreciate the natural world and be able to make his own fun in the outdoors
(5) To be equally healthily competitive in academia and sport
(6) To appreciate good poetry
(7) To learn to play a musical instrument
(8) To be polite and well mannered
(9) To have a kind and generous heart
(10) To have a strong and independent nature
I hope I don't come across as one of those pushy kind of parents!!