Just a wee catch up...he's walking!
A couple of weeks ago he took his first steps and now he is able to walk the length of our livingroom before falling over. Life has been busy and I'm spending less time in front of the computer.
His daily menu is now:brekkie
- b/f, then 1 crushed weetbix, a slice of toast and juice (fresh apple juice diluted with water)mid-morning
- usually jaffa cake and juicelunch
- mostly sandwiches with brown bread cut into triangles (egg mayo, cottage cheese, mashed banana) followed by 1 large fromage frais and a snack (bread sticks, chocolate buttons)mid-afternoon -
snack and b/fdinner
- meat or fish in a sauce with 2 vegetables, then 2 fruits (pear, kiwi) and sometimes custard or angels delightsupper
- mashed banana, chocolate buttons, and b/f before going to bed
Sorley loves his food, he loves cottage cheese, garlic bread, homemade stew, bolognese, salmon...I'm really amazed at the amount he eats. Still only Sorley-2-teeth which is good news for my boobs! He also had his first haircut the other weekend, I wasn't going to be sentimental enough to keep a cutting but when in the hairdresser, and the woman asked, of course I said yes!
I've started learning Hebrew, a local Jewish woman is teaching me. I just love the sound of the language and the different alphabet. I'm also thinking about joining the local mountaineering club (which do mostly hillwalking), they mostly go away for week-ends which is a little annoying as I don't want to be away from my boy that long but the thought of spending Burns weekend in Glencoe sounds fantastic!